List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:May 27 2009 8:18am
Subject: Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Per Jessen wrote:

> I have just discovered that my mysql server was restarted this
> morning, which is what gave me the 2013.  In the log I found this:

[snip]

It happened agaIn this morning, but slightly different:

[snip]
thd=0x7fe0140c7e00
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Cannot determine thread, fp=0xb, backtrace may not be correct.
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, fp=0xb, stack_bottom=0x45140000,
thread_stack=262144, aborting backtrace.
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x1355140 = INSERT IGNORE INTO quarantine_archive SELECT *
FROM quarantine WHERE state=1 AND domain='example.com'
thd->thread_id=1493537

The context is the same as previously, except the query:

INSERT IGNORE INTO quarantine_archive SELECT * FROM quarantine WHERE
state=1 AND domain='example.com'

It's getting to be a bit annoying - not all our apps were written to be
able to handle the database connection disappearing at any time.  Yes,
they should have been, but it is a pretty unusual situation after all.

Is there nothing I can do to attempt to diagnose crashes such as this?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun