List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:May 25 2009 4:39pm
Subject: Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Darryle Steplight wrote:

> Hi Per,
>
> Maybe you need to beef up your CONNECT_TIMEOUT setting in your .my.cnf
> file. Are these queries appearing in your slow query logs?What is your
> LOG_QUERY_TIMES set too?
>
> Here are some other settings you may want to play around wtih
> CONNECT_TIMEOUT
> INTERACTIVE_TIMEOUT
> WAIT_TIMEOUT
> NET_WRITE_TIMEOUT
> NET_READ_TIMEOUT
> MAX_CONNECT_ERRORS

Hi Darryle

I did notice references to some of those when I was googling, but
because I didn't change any settings in my migration except up the
key_buffer space, I didn't really pay much attention.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun