List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:May 25 2009 4:02pm
Subject: Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Per Jessen wrote:

> Michael Dykman wrote:
>
>> Have you tried running the offending SQL manually against you new
>> installation?  Does it come back clean in the isolated case?
>
> No, not manually, but the job/the SQL is run several times a day,
> maybe 2-3 times per hour.

I've also just run the query manually a couple of times, no problems.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun