List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:May 25 2009 1:38pm
Subject: Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Per Jessen wrote:

> This weekend we completed migrating a large(ish) mysql server from
> 5.0.26 on 32bit to 5.0.51a on 64bit.  Everything went relatively
> smoothly, until this morning when I noticed an application had choked
> on getting "Error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query".

I have just discovered that my mysql server was restarted this morning,
which is what gave me the 2013.  In the log I found this:

090525  6:04:35 - mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt,
improperly built, or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by
malfunctioning hardware. We will try our best to scrape up some info
that will hopefully help diagnose the problem, but since we have
already crashed, something is definitely wrong and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=6442450944
read_buffer_size=258048
max_used_connections=43
max_connections=100
threads_connected=26
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections
= 6367855 Kbytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

thd=0x7fa6fc0173e0
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Cannot determine thread, fp=0xb, backtrace may not be correct.
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, fp=0xb, stack_bottom=0x41a60000,
thread_stack=262144, aborting backtrace.
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x1340aa0 = SELECT domain,domain FROM
dodgy_domain,spamdns_ipaddr WHERE
dodgy_domain.ipaddr=spamdns_ipaddr.ipaddr group by domain having
min(first)>='2009-05-25 00:00:00'
thd->thread_id=434983

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun