List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:May 25 2009 7:06am
Subject: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
This weekend we completed migrating a large(ish) mysql server from
5.0.26 on 32bit to 5.0.51a on 64bit.  Everything went relatively
smoothly, until this morning when I noticed an application had choked
on getting "Error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query".
The application is running remotely on 32bit using mysql library from
version 5.0.67.

I've been googling quite a bit, but haven't really found anything of any
use.  I've checked the two configurations, and they are the same. Can
anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun