List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Webmaster Studio Informatica Date:May 20 2009 8:27am
Subject:Upgrade Mysql
View as plain text

I need to upgrade Mysql 4 to Mysql 5 on Linux.

I will uninstall version 4 and install version 5.

With uninstallation usually database files remain in /var/lib/mysql/

I want to know if with the installation of Mysql 5 those database will be "recognized and
imported" to work with the new version automatically.

Thank You.
Upgrade MysqlWebmaster Studio Informatica20 May
  • Re: Upgrade MysqlScott Haneda20 May
  • Re: Upgrade MysqlDave Shariff Yadallee -  System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem20 May
  • Re: Upgrade MysqlPaul Choi20 May
    • Re: Upgrade MysqlClaudio Nanni20 May
Re: Upgrade MysqlWebmaster Studio Informatica21 May