List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Aggarwal Date:May 19 2009 1:56pm
Subject:mysql not able to import mysqldump file
View as plain text
Hello:

I have a database with several double columns
in the tables.

I used mysqldump to dump the data from the primary
database and I am trying to import it into a
secondary database.

I am importing the data by passing the generated
sql file to the mysql command line client.

When I do that, I am getting this error:

Illegal double '1.79769313486232e+308' value found during parsing

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

Thread
mysql not able to import mysqldump fileNeil Aggarwal19 May
  • RE: mysql not able to import mysqldump fileGavin Towey19 May
    • RE: mysql not able to import mysqldump fileNeil Aggarwal19 May
      • RE: mysql not able to import mysqldump fileMartin Gainty19 May
        • RE: mysql not able to import mysqldump fileNeil Aggarwal19 May