List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 15 2009 7:56am
Subject:Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql console
View as plain text
History (Arrow Up/Down)
COPY: Select (click + drag)    PASTE: right click (or middle click)

2009/5/15 jean claude babin <babin91@stripped>

> Hello,
>
> I'm pretty new in MySql. I would like to know how you can copy a statement
> like
> mysql> INSERT INTO customers  ( firstname, surname, title, phone) values  (
> 'Jhon', 'Campbell', 'Mr', 345 987 5500)
> in the MySql console in order to avoid typing it each time you want to fill
> a new record.
> I tried to right click my mouse,it doesn't select what I need to highlight.
>
> Please,any advice is welcome.
>
> JC

Thread
How to copy an statement in Mysql consolejean claude babin15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleMichael Dykman15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleWalter Heck - OlinData.com15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleClaudio Nanni15 May