List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:May 14 2009 11:54pm
Subject:Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql console
View as plain text
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:41 PM, jean claude babin <babin91@stripped> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm pretty new in MySql. I would like to know how you can copy a statement
> like
> mysql> INSERT INTO customers  ( firstname, surname, title, phone) values  (
> 'Jhon', 'Campbell', 'Mr', 345 987 5500)
> in the MySql console in order to avoid typing it each time you want to fill
> a new record.
> I tried to right click my mouse,it doesn't select what I need to highlight.
>
> Please,any advice is welcome.

What you have at the console is history.  Use your up and down arrows..

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
How to copy an statement in Mysql consolejean claude babin15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleMichael Dykman15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleWalter Heck - OlinData.com15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleClaudio Nanni15 May