List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jean claude babin Date:May 14 2009 11:41pm
Subject:How to copy an statement in Mysql console
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm pretty new in MySql. I would like to know how you can copy a statement
like
mysql> INSERT INTO customers  ( firstname, surname, title, phone) values  (
'Jhon', 'Campbell', 'Mr', 345 987 5500)
in the MySql console in order to avoid typing it each time you want to fill
a new record.
I tried to right click my mouse,it doesn't select what I need to highlight.

Please,any advice is welcome.

JC

Thread
How to copy an statement in Mysql consolejean claude babin15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleMichael Dykman15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleWalter Heck - OlinData.com15 May
  • Re: How to copy an statement in Mysql consoleClaudio Nanni15 May