List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Stork Date:May 9 2009 6:35pm
Subject:Re: Problems After MySql 5.1.34 - THANKS
View as plain text
Thanks to everyone that offered all the valuable suggestions. SImply
replaced the shared-community with shared-compat and all seesm fine.
Will live with, or deal with, the missmatch in php libraries later, but
for now everything seems to work.

Thanks again to everyone that offered such detailed and helpful
suggestions :)

Gary Smith wrote:
> You are right.  I misspoke regarding mysql -> php -> apache hell.  It happens
> anytime an interface changes.

Johnny Stork

Open Enterprise Solutions
"Empowering Business With Open Solutions"
http://www.openenterprise.ca

Mountain Hosting
"Secure Hosting Solutions for Business"
http://www.mountainhosting.ca

Thread
Problems After MySql 5.1.34Johnny Stork6 May
  • Re: Problems After MySql 5.1.34Johnny Stork6 May
    • RE: Problems After MySql 5.1.34Gary Smith6 May
      • Re: Problems After MySql 5.1.34walter harms7 May
        • RE: Problems After MySql 5.1.34Mark7 May
          • RE: Problems After MySql 5.1.34Gary Smith7 May
            • Re: Problems After MySql 5.1.34 - THANKSJohnny Stork9 May
    • Re: Problems After MySql 5.1.34Joerg Bruehe7 May