List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michel Date:May 9 2009 4:41pm
Subject:Still going in cicrles
View as plain text
I set up MySQL and when I try to start it it fails telling me that I need to run
'mysql_upgrade'. When I run 'mysql_upgrade' it runs 'mysqlcheck' which is supposed to
only be run when the server works ...

Thread
Still going in cicrlesmichel9 May
  • Re: Still going in cicrlesSimon J Mudd10 May
  • Re: Still going in cicrlesmichel10 May
    • Re: Still going in cicrlesSimon J Mudd10 May
      • RE: Still going in cicrlesMartin Gainty10 May