List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Abhishek Pratap Date:May 8 2009 4:26pm
Subject:Help with mysql query, multiple list
View as plain text
Hi All

I am kind of stuck with this query  , cant expand my thinking. May this is a
limitation.  Here it is

I have a database with many cols two of which are start and end position for
an event.

Now I have a list of event time stamps, I want to find all the info once the
current event time stamp is >= start time of event and <=end time of event.

something  like this

select * from table_name where start <= ( LIST of time stamps) AND end >=(
list of time stamps).

Clearly above query accepts only one item in the list. Is there a way to do
this for multiple items in the list ??? I can't think of anything at this
moment.

Thanks,
-Abhi

Thread
Help with mysql query, multiple listAbhishek Pratap8 May
  • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listJim Lyons8 May
    • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listAbhishek Pratap8 May
      • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listJim Lyons8 May
  • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listSimon J Mudd9 May
  • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listScott Haneda10 May
Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listAbhishek Pratap8 May
  • Re: Help with mysql query, multiple listKyong Kim8 May