List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Josh Miller Date:May 5 2009 4:28pm
Subject:Re: backup from a slave
View as plain text
MAS! wrote:
> btw, I have to get the  Master_Log_File and Read_Master_Log_Pos or
> Relay_Master_Log_File and Exec_Master_Log_Pos to start the new slave
> correctly !?

If the Master_Log_File and Exec_Master_Log_Pos are not equivalent,
you'll want to note the Exec_Master_Log_Pos value as that is the value
which determines where in the binary logs you're slave is currently at.

--
Josh Miller, RHCE/VCP
Seattle, WA
    • Re: backup from a slaveMAS!5 May
    • Re: backup from a slaveMAS!5 May
      • Re: backup from a slaveJosh Miller5 May
        • Re: backup from a slaveLawrence Sorrillo5 May
          • Re: backup from a slaveJosh Miller5 May