List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Lyons Date:May 5 2009 3:37pm
Subject:Re: Creation date
View as plain text
I would have said to look at the creation date of the .frn file, but there
is also a field called "create date" in the "show table status" command and
the 2 dates often differ.  Anyone know why they do?

--
Jim Lyons
Web developer / Database administrator

Thread
Creation dateJerry Schwartz5 May
  • Re: Creation dateSteve Edberg5 May
    • RE: Creation dateJerry Schwartz5 May
  • RE: Creation dateMartin Gainty5 May
  • Re: Creation dateJim Lyons5 May
    • RE: Creation dateAndrew Braithwaite5 May