List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Shellam Date:April 30 2009 9:19pm
Subject:Re: Where the hell did 5.4 come from?
View as plain text
My thoughts exactly!

This article might help:
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql-54.html

It worries me though that 5.1 went through a large number of alpha
releases, then a set of beta releases before the GA release came out.
It looks like they've thrown 5.4 straight out without anyone even being
aware that it existed!

Hell, 6.0 is on its tenth release and it's still in alpha.

Like you say, it'd be interesting to see which blackhole 5.2 and 5.3
fell into...!

Andy