List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 20 1999 12:21pm
Subject:Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20
View as plain text

Jim> Sinisa,
Jim> We know about the date issue. Chaos is our development box (hence its
Jim> name) and we are currently performing some date sensitive testing for a
Jim> client. The patches are reasonably current. The June software extensions
Jim> (HP speak for patches), as well as the Y2K batch bundle have been
Jim> installed. We've had no problems with any other applications at any of
Jim> our clients at this patch level.

Jim> We should have the system restored to "real time" next week so we'll try
Jim> again then. But it would be most suprised, especially in view of the
Jim> number of failing HP-UX 10.20 installations, if this solved the problem.

Jim> -Jim

>> Hi!
>>
>> Beside your date, check patch level of your HP-UX and after you have
>> brought it to the latest patch level, check whether sizes of tables in
>> mysql database are OK.
>>
>> Sinisa

Hi!

Note that the pre-compiled binary is tested here at TCX and it passes
the crash-me and the benchmark tests!

To get it to work, you need however to have the latest DCE patches and
DCE libraries installed!

If you can't get 3.22 to work, try the 3.23 versions;  These are even
more tested on HPUX!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20jimmcc15 Dec
  • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20Van16 Dec
  • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20sinisa16 Dec
  • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20Jim McCorison16 Dec
    • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20sinisa16 Dec
    • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20Michael Widenius20 Dec
  • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20Sasha Pachev16 Dec
    • Re: Another instance of install failure on HP-UX 10.20Dylan Neild16 Dec