List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Stuart Date:April 22 2009 5:53pm
Subject:my final 1064 error
View as plain text
Here is my final problem that I am struggling to overcome...

SELECT Vouchers.VoucherID, Vouchers.VoucherCode, Vouchers.StartDate,
Vouchers.EndDate, Vouchers.Discount, Vouchers.VoucherTypeID
FROM Vouchers
WHERE (((DateDiff('d',[StartDate],Date()))>=0) AND ((DateDiff('d',
[EndDate],Date()))<=0));

Basically, the error is on the WHERE line of the query, and I assume
it is something to do with the DateDiff, but I don't know if there is
a MySQL equivalent. Also, is Date() valid MySQL?

Thanks.

Mat
Thread
my final 1064 errorMatthew Stuart22 Apr
  • Re: my final 1064 errorPeter Brawley22 Apr