List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Stuart Date:April 22 2009 3:56pm
Subject:1064 errors
View as plain text
Hi, I have several procedures that I have taken from an old Microsoft
database, and I have tired to use them in a MySQL 5.1.32 database, but
I am getting errors when trying to input them. There are three in
total that I am struggling with and would appreciate some guidance...

This is a cross selling query:

CREATE PROCEDURE 'xxxxx'.'CrossSelling' ()
BEGIN
SELECT TOP 5 OrderDetails.ProductID, OrderDetails.ProductName,
Count(OrderDetails.ProductID) AS CountOfProductID
FROM OrderDetails
WHERE (((OrderDetails.OrderID) In (select OrderID from OrderDetails
where ProductID=[pid])))
GROUP BY OrderDetails.ProductID, OrderDetails.ProductName
HAVING (((OrderDetails.ProductID)<>[pid]))
ORDER BY Count(OrderDetails.ProductID) DESC;
END

Error is: 1064

'5 OrderDetails.ProductID, OrderDetails.ProductName,
Count(OrderDetails.ProductID' at line 3

If somebody could give me an idea of what is wrong here with regards
to it working with MySQL, I might be able to make the other two
problem functions work with out too many tears.

Thanks.

Mat
Thread
1064 errorsMatthew Stuart22 Apr