List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ChoiSaehoon Date:April 19 2009 1:20pm
Subject:mysqldump syntax - dumping only specific tables starting with a
certain character. (e.g. z*)
View as plain text
Is there a way to dump only specific tables starting with a certain character?

For example, I only want to dump tables starting with the character 'z'.

The following doesn't work.

mysqldump -u(user) -p (db-name) z* > (filename)

Do I have to use regular expression here?

Please help & thanks in advance.

MSN 메신저의 차세대 버전, Windows Live Messenger!
http://windowslive.msn.co.kr/wlm/messenger/
Thread
mysqldump syntax - dumping only specific tables starting with acertain character. (e.g. z*)ChoiSaehoon19 Apr
  • Re: mysqldump syntax - dumping only specific tables starting with a certain character. (e.g. z*)Jim Lyons19 Apr
    • RE: mysqldump syntax - dumping only specific tables starting with acertain character. (e.g. z*)ChoiSaehoon19 Apr
      • Re: mysqldump syntax - dumping only specific tables starting witha certain character. (e.g. z*)Uwe Kiewel19 Apr