List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:April 18 2009 4:31pm
Subject:Re: binlog question
View as plain text
> So, how it's possible to replicate one specific db? I have 4 db's writing
> into binlog. I need only one of them at client site. After the successful
> setup of the replication I get errors on client site like no such table, no
> such database etc...

On the slave side, use --replicate-wild-do-table=<db>.%

I would stay away from any of the do-db or ignore-db settings.
Thread
binlog questionUwe Kiewel18 Apr
  • Re: binlog questionMichael Dykman18 Apr
    • Re: binlog questionUwe Kiewel18 Apr
      • Re: binlog questionMichael Dykman18 Apr
      • Re: binlog questionBaron Schwartz18 Apr