List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:April 18 2009 4:31pm
Subject:Re: binlog question
View as plain text
You can configure your master to only write specific  databases or
tables to the bin log, if you only expect to replicate a subset.  As
normal practice, I always make my configuration as specific as
possible.

see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-options-binary-log.html

and look for binlog-do-db

 - michael dykman

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Uwe Kiewel <ml@stripped> wrote:
> Michael Dykman schrieb:
>>
>> No, I'm afraid not.
>
> So, how it's possible to replicate one specific db? I have 4 db's writing
> into binlog. I need only one of them at client site. After the successful
> setup of the replication I get errors on client site like no such table, no
> such database etc...
>
> Thanks,
>        Uwe
>>
>>  - michael dykman
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Uwe Kiewel <ml@stripped> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is it possible to have separated binlogs for each mysql-db?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>   Uwe
>>>
>>> --

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
binlog questionUwe Kiewel18 Apr
  • Re: binlog questionMichael Dykman18 Apr
    • Re: binlog questionUwe Kiewel18 Apr
      • Re: binlog questionMichael Dykman18 Apr
      • Re: binlog questionBaron Schwartz18 Apr