List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrey Dmitriev Date:April 16 2009 5:00pm
Subject:Recommend a tool for editing data
View as plain text
Dear List,
Can someone recommend a web based tool for mass-editing tables in excel like fashion?
Preferably view-based (can you even edit a view in mysql, as long as it's 'simple' (sorry,
coming from Ora world)
We have an application which only allows to edit 'rows' one by one... yes, i know there
are app drawbacks to my approach, but it's an inventory db.
I am open to other suggestions (e.g. I think something like that might be doable via
Access too, but it's obviously not web based)
Thanks,
-Andrey
Thread
Recommend a tool for editing dataAndrey Dmitriev16 Apr
  • Re: Recommend a tool for editing dataClaudio Nanni16 Apr