List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:April 13 2009 9:33am
Subject:Re: Client Programs
View as plain text
Hi you need a mysql client program.
It can be any software capable of connecting to mysql server deamon.
Usually you use the 'mysql' client program that is built-in the server
software,
in this case you need an installation of mysql also on the other machine.
Or you can use MySQL Query browser included on the gui tools (
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html).
I don't know exactly how to extract only the mysql command line client from
the server installation, probably you would need
the binary and some libs.

Sorry for not being accurate

Claudio Nanni

2009/4/13 Manish Gupta <manish.in.com@stripped>

> How do i run a mysql client program on a computer connected to the computer
> which has the mysql server installed and configured. the host computer does
> not have the mysql installed in any form.
>
> Regards
> --
> Manish Gupta
> Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/nimbus3000

Thread
Client ProgramsManish Gupta13 Apr
  • Re: Client ProgramsClaudio Nanni13 Apr