List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BobSharp Date:April 7 2009 9:19pm
Subject:Newbie and JOINS
View as plain text
Below is the ER diagram in an exercise I am trying to do.
It's been going well so far,  and several ColdFusion pages written already.

Need to do one for a  Purchase Order Report   for  ...
 -   given  SupplierCode
 -   given StartDate and EndDate of Orders

My problem is in the CFquery  -   understanding what JOINS to use and in what order to use
them.
(it is a MyISAM database  =  no constraints)

Newbie and JOINS BobSharp7 Apr