List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 2 2009 7:32am
Subject:re: Question!
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Jarikre" == Jarikre Efemena <jefemena@stripped> writes:

Jarikre> Dear sir,
Jarikre>
Jarikre> I am young web developer using PHP Script in designing interactive website. I
> desire to include Mysql database on my websites.
Jarikre>
Jarikre> Please, how do I import, upload/export Mysql database to a website server
> after creating a Mysql user account and a particular database on my local machine?
Jarikre>
Jarikre> I will be very grateful if comprehensive response is granted to my question.

Just copy the files in your data directory or use 'mysqldump'.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
Question!Jarikre Efemena31 Mar