List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jujitsu Lizard Date:April 1 2009 7:37pm
Subject:Re: Question!
View as plain text
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:30 AM, Jarikre Efemena <jefemena@stripped> wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> I am young web developer using PHP Script in designing interactive website.
> I desire to include Mysql database on my websites.
>
> Please, how do I import, upload/export Mysql database to a website server
> after creating a Mysql user account and a particular database on my local
> machine?
>
> I will be very grateful if comprehensive response is granted to my
> question.

There are a number of books that discuss using PHP and MySQL together.  Most
have both product names in the title.  Just about any one of them will do as
a starting point.

There are also a number of books that discuss LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL +
PHP).  Those would generally also do as a starting point.

Best regards, Dave A.

Thread
Question!Jarikre Efemena31 Mar
  • RE: Question!Joshua Gordon31 Mar