List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BobSharp Date:April 1 2009 3:54am
Subject:MySQL - facts
View as plain text
Need some facts for a Report ...
For a hypothetical Kitchen Company's shopping Catalogue.
  a.. What advantages does a database have over flat-file systems ?

  b.. Are there any disadvantages in switching to a database solution ?

  c.. What is MySQL,  and how does it relate to ASP, Javascript/VBscript and flat-files ?

  d.. Are there any alternatives to MySQL ?

MySQL - factsBobSharp1 Apr
  • Re: MySQL - factsMichael Dykman1 Apr
  • Re: MySQL - factsVirgilio Quilario1 Apr