List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:March 26 2009 11:30am
Subject:Re: A problem relative ibdata1
View as plain text
You can't!

it is part of the datafiles of InnoDB storage engine!

and It contains important data like the information schema.

So I would rather ask you, is it abnormally growing or is it just your
feeling?

You should be more precise to have good answers,

for instance how much megabytes per minute is it growing?

How many inserts do you have on the tables per second/minute/hour?

Ciao!

Claudio