List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Riccardo Michele Filippone Date:March 26 2009 11:13am
Subject:A problem relative ibdata1
View as plain text
Hello! First of all sorry for my terrible english.

Well I've a big problem with ibdata1, this damn file increase its size
constantly.

I tryed to use innodb_file_per_table... but:

- MySQL create a lot of ibd files for all DB (correct)
- ibdata1 is however created and increase its size...

how can I prevent the creation of this file (ibdata1)?

Thanks for your future suggestion.
Thread
A problem relative ibdata1Riccardo Michele Filippone26 Mar
  • Re: A problem relative ibdata1Claudio Nanni26 Mar
  • Re: A problem relative ibdata1Dan Nelson26 Mar
Re: A problem relative ibdata1Claudio Nanni26 Mar