List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:March 24 2009 8:26am
Subject:if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?
View as plain text
Hi.
  I want to know if there're a tool which can act as the same funciton as
the mysql-proxy?

Now we have a customer who want to use mysql-proxy, but he is afraid of its
alpha version.
So I want to know if there're another tool that can replace it?

Any reply is appreciated.

--
I'm a MySQL DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:

Thread
if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?Moon's Father24 Mar
  • Re: if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?Baron Schwartz24 Mar
    • Re: if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?Claudio Nanni24 Mar
      • Re: if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?Mark Matthews24 Mar
        • Re: if there're a tool which can replace mysql-proxy?Jimmy Guerrero24 Mar