List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:March 22 2009 1:56am
Subject:Error -1
View as plain text
I'm running 5.1.31-community on WinXP.

ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error -1 from storage engine

from the following query:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS customers.*, account.account_name,
account.real_name AS `Sales Rep`, stage.stage_name, memos.note_text AS
m_note_text
FROM customers INNER JOIN account ON account.account_id =
customers.account_id
INNER JOIN stage ON customers.stage_id = stage.stage_id
LEFT JOIN memos ON customers.customer_id = memos.customer_id AND
(memos.note_id = (SELECT note_id FROM memos WHERE
memos.customer_id=customers.customer_id

AND (MATCH(memos.note_text) AGAINST ("frog"))

ORDER BY note_timestamp DESC LIMIT 1) OR memos.note_id IS NULL) LIMIT 0,25;

If I take out the MATCH term, the query works just fine.

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS customers.*, account.account_name,
account.real_name AS `Sales Rep`, stage.stage_name, memos.note_text AS
m_note_text
FROM customers INNER JOIN account ON account.account_id =
customers.account_id
INNER JOIN stage ON customers.stage_id = stage.stage_id
LEFT JOIN memos ON customers.customer_id = memos.customer_id AND
(memos.note_id = (SELECT note_id FROM memos WHERE
memos.customer_id=customers.customer_id
ORDER BY note_timestamp DESC LIMIT 1) OR memos.note_id IS NULL) LIMIT 0,25;

The error -1 isn't very helpful, does anyone have a clue? Perhaps I can't
use MATCH in a JOIN condition?

Regards,
Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.