List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Lyons Date:March 21 2009 1:57pm
Subject:Re: why is this happening?
View as plain text
No, there's only one mysqld process running.   Thanks, tho.

--
Jim Lyons
Web developer / Database administrator

Thread
why is this happening?Jim Lyons19 Mar
  • Re: why is this happening?David Giragosian19 Mar
  • RE: why is this happening?Martin Gainty19 Mar
  • Re: why is this happening?Claudio Nanni19 Mar
    • Re: why is this happening?Jim Lyons21 Mar
      • RE: why is this happening?Martin Gainty22 Mar