List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miles Thompson Date:March 20 2009 2:12pm
Subject:RE: Performance Spamassin PostgreSQL vs MySQL
View as plain text
We had an awkward setup, which forced us to use PGSQL for SpamAssassin. Unfortunately the
SA queries are not processed well by PGSQL.

Back in January we switched SA processing to MySQL. Bingo! Instant improvement in overall
performance, and no PGSQL maintenance required. This is not sophisticated box - about 3
yr old, 2Mbytes RAM.

- Miles