List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David M. Karr Date:March 18 2009 9:15pm
Subject:How to set db property so that table name queries are case-insensitive?
View as plain text
Ubuntu 8.10.

I was experimenting with the Spring Petclinic sample application,
configured with MySQL.  I found that some of the tests were failing,
apparently because of table name case-sensitivity issues.  I was able to
fix some of the code references, but after that I hit other, probably
for the same issue.  The tables were created with lower case names, but
generated queries are using uppercase names.  I can't easily control how
it generates the SQL (using Hibernate).

I think I'd prefer to have table names be case-sensitive, but I guess
for now I have to figure out how to disable that, at least for this
database.
Thread
How to set db property so that table name queries are case-insensitive?David M. Karr18 Mar
  • Re: How to set db property so that table name queries are case-insensitive?Martijn Engler19 Mar