List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:March 18 2009 4:49pm
Subject:Re: IBM could buy Sun?
View as plain text
Seems a very low valuation despite Sun's problems!

If this goes through what do you think the future holds for MySQL and DB2?

In the long term maybe this would mean some much needed decent MySQL
support in the IBM Cognos BI suite ;)

Regards
John

> Yeah!  No kidding.  If IBM doesn't pick it up then maybe I will.  ;-p
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Lin Chun <franks1984@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Sun only worth 6.5 billions?
>>
>> --
>> -------------------------
>> Lin Chun

> This email has been scanned by Netintelligence
> http://www.netintelligence.com/email

Thread
IBM could buy Sun?mos18 Mar
  • Re: IBM could buy Sun?Facundo Garat18 Mar
  • Re: IBM could buy Sun?Lin Chun18 Mar
    • Re: IBM could buy Sun?George Larson18 Mar
      • Re: IBM could buy Sun?John Daisley18 Mar
        • Re: IBM could buy Sun?mos18 Mar
          • Re: IBM could buy Sun?Peter Brawley18 Mar