List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ralf Wiegand Date:March 18 2009 1:19pm
Subject:Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [thin
k really "mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshir
e, england, uk - SALARY: £40k-£55k at leas...
View as plain text
Stop going around and around on this subject.   Job announcements do NOT BELONG
HERE.  99% of the people on this list are technical and they are looking to share
technical information NOT job announcements from the UK.  James please do not send
anymore JOB related posts to this list.  Like several other people told you, there
are other ways.
Thank YOU