List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Morten Date:March 18 2009 10:53am
Subject:Re: Separate customer databases vs all in one
View as plain text
On Mar 18, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Johnny Withers wrote:

> I have an application and database doing this right now. We run both
> ways, a single db per customer and a single customer per db. Smaller
> customers are in a shared enviroment and larger customers have their
> own db, sometimes they even have their own server. We use a company_id
> field in each table to identify the data.

How do you go about table changes and such - run a script that
connects to each DB or something more fancy than that?

Thread
Separate customer databases vs all in oneDaevid Vincent18 Mar
  • Re: Separate customer databases vs all in oneArthur Fuller18 Mar
    • Re: Separate customer databases vs all in oneJohnny Withers18 Mar
      • Re: Separate customer databases vs all in oneMorten18 Mar
    • Re: Separate customer databases vs all in oneDaevid Vincent18 Mar
      • Re: Separate customer databases vs all in oneArthur Fuller19 Mar