List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jt@camalyn.org Date:March 17 2009 4:25pm
Subject:Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really
View as plain text
On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 17:10 +0100, Jon Stephens wrote:
> Please don't post off-topic mails to the MySQL Cluster list.

Jon hi, I couldn't see anything that read such posts were not permitted.
That said, I have tried to present the post as clearly and informative
as possible.  Hope people agree.

If you or anyone else could let me know if such posts are permitted to
the general MySQL list alone (the announcement/ general one) that would
be smashing. I don't want to stir up an OT debate regarding this posting
or to upset the list etc.

thanks, James :)

Thread
Order in compote index & performance [ WAS: OR, IN & indexusage]Andy Leung6 May
  • Re: Order in compote index & performance [ WAS: OR, IN & indexusage]sinisa6 May
  • Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really "mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY: £40k-£55k at least!Jon Stephens17 Mar
    • Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really"mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY:£40k-£55k at least!jt@camalyn.org17 Mar
Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really"mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY:£40k-£55k at least!John Daisley17 Mar
  • Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really "mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY: £40k-£55k at least!Claudio Nanni18 Mar
    • Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really"mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY:£40k-£55k at least!jt@camalyn.org18 Mar
      • Re: JOB: linux sysadmin with good mysql skills [think really "mysql dba] - LOCATION: reading, berkshire, england, uk - SALARY: £40k-£55k at least!Ralf Wiegand18 Mar