List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 17 2009 2:17pm
Subject:Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?
View as plain text

> Until recently I have been using 4.0.25 and have just upgraded to 5.1
> and just wondered if MySQL now enabled me to store queries in the
> database rather than have to put them all on my pages. Basically, I
> want to be able to write some select statements and save them in the
> database.

That depends how you look at it...

Do you want VIEWs? If so, then yes.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

Database questions? Check the forum:
Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Matthew Stuart17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?ewen fortune17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Martijn Tonies17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Peter Brawley17 Mar