List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Stuart Date:March 17 2009 1:04pm
Subject:Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?
View as plain text
Until recently I have been using 4.0.25 and have just upgraded to 5.1
and just wondered if MySQL now enabled me to store queries in the
database rather than have to put them all on my pages. Basically, I
want to be able to write some select statements and save them in the
database.

Thanks.

Mat
Thread
Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Matthew Stuart17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?ewen fortune17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Martijn Tonies17 Mar
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.1 store queries?Peter Brawley17 Mar