List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John G. Heim Date:March 16 2009 8:44pm
Subject:Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darryle Steplight" <dsteplight@stripped>
To: "Stephen Edberg" <sbedberg@stripped>
Cc: "John G. Heim" <jheim@stripped>; <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:53 PM

High Performance MySql "Optimization, Backups, Replication, and more"
2nd Edition . Got a problem, pick a chapter and read the solution.
This book is awesome, I'm confident you will find what you are looking
for :) .

Excellent tip. It's exactly what I'm looking for. Well, I guess I wouldn't
exactly call it a quick start guide. But by chance, it happened to be on
bookshare.org. This is a web site which, if you're blind, you can subscribe
to to download e-books. I'm already subscribed so I didn't have to pay any
additional price for this particular book.  Must be my lucky day.

Thread
best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?John G. Heim5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Walter Heck5 Mar
RE: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Stephen Edberg5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Darryle Steplight5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?John G. Heim16 Mar
    • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?David M. Karr16 Mar