List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd Lyons Date:March 12 2009 12:55pm
Subject:Re: MySQL University session on March 12: MySQL and ZFS
View as plain text
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Stefan Hinz <Stefan.Hinz@stripped> wrote:
> MySQL and ZFS
> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/MySQL_and_ZFS
>
> This Thursday (March 12th, 14:00 UTC), Martin MC Brown will give a MySQL
> University session on MySQL and ZFS. MC works on the MySQL Documentation
> Team and has been involved with quite a few Solaris things, for example
> porting MySQL to openSolaris. MC has recently given MySQL University
> talks on developing MySQL on Solaris and about using DTrace with MySQL.
>
> For MySQL University sessions, point your browser to this page:
>
> http://webmeeting.dimdim.com/portal/JoinForm.action?confKey=mysqluniversity
>
> March 12, 2009  14:00 UTC / 8am CST (Central) / 9am EST (Eastern) /
> 14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET / 17:00 MDT (Moscow)      MySQL and ZFS
> MC Brown
>
> March 19, 2009   14:00 UTC / 8am CST (Central) / 9am EST (Eastern) /
> 14:00 BST / 15:00 CET / 17:00 MDT (Moscow)       How to Use Charsets
> and
> Collations Properly      Susanne Ebrecht

A quick reminder, in the U.S. we're in daylight savings time now, so
those times are 7AM PDT / 8AM MDT / 9AM CDT / 10AM EDT.  Ultimately
though, you can't go wrong if you base it on 14:00 UTC :-)

--
Regards...      Todd
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,
it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Thread
slashdotAdam Powell5 May
  • Re: slashdotVan5 May
    • Re: slashdotMark Maggelet5 May
  • Re: slashdotVan5 May
  • Re: MySQL University session on March 12: MySQL and ZFSTodd Lyons12 Mar
Re: slashdotEd Carp5 May
Re: slashdotEd Carp5 May
  • Re: slashdotDoug Chanco5 May
  • Re: slashdotsasha7 May