List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krish Compusoft Services Pvt. Ltd Date:March 12 2009 7:21am
Subject:Re. Cannot find table from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm
View as plain text
Dear Sir,

I am using Mysql 5 in windows system.

I have formatted my system and copy the data directory before formatting the
system.

After formatting the system I have installed Mysql5 and  resorted the data
directory with the older one.

When I browsing the database then innodb table not shown. I have checked the
log file then following error shows.

I have tried to recover using .frm file but it doesn't work.

040101  1:11:52040101  1:11:52 [ERROR] Cannot find table atc/circle from the
internal data dictionary

of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you

have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten

to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you

have moved .frm files to another database?

See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html

how you can resolve the problem.

Pls help

Prakash Makwana

303-304, Saumya Building, 5 Kalpana Society,

Navarangpura,

Ahmedabad - 380 009

Gujarat, INDIA.

PH :- +91-79-26448181,30006547

M :- +91-9374021782

Url :- www.krishtechnologies.net

Re. Cannot find table from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm Krish Compusoft Services Pvt. Ltd12 Mar