List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sven Date:March 11 2009 5:39pm
Subject:Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance
health
View as plain text
On 3/11/09, Thomas Spahni <tsp@stripped> wrote:
> > I am searching for a generic command to monitor that MySQL instance is
> > up and running. I don't have any know-how about the schema of the DB.

>  What about 'mysqladmin ping' ?

Hi Thomas

thank you. That was the command I searched.

kind regards
Sven
Thread
generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthwalter harms9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instancehealthThomas Spahni11 Mar
    • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven11 Mar