List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Spahni Date:March 11 2009 3:28pm
Subject:Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance
health
View as plain text
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Sven wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I am searching for a generic command to monitor that MySQL instance is
> up and running. I don't have any know-how about the schema of the DB.
>
> kind regards
> Sven Aluoor

Hi

What about 'mysqladmin ping' ?

Regards,
Thomas Spahni
Thread
generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthwalter harms9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instancehealthThomas Spahni11 Mar
    • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven11 Mar