List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Cardenas Date:March 11 2009 2:01pm
Subject:Linking mysqlclient to a windows program
View as plain text
Hello

I have configured my VC++ to link my programs with mysqlclient, but now am
trying a program with Qt that is compiled using "make" from the command
line, is it enough to add "mysqlclient.lib" to my makefile library
configuration? I mean, is it enough to add the path to the header files and
mysqlclient? in *nix I use mysql_config with --libs and --include and the
output is inserted during the make process, but in windows I see only the
header files and the lib files...

Thanks!

Thread
Linking mysqlclient to a windows programMiguel Cardenas11 Mar