List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:March 10 2009 1:35pm
Subject:Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?
View as plain text
Thanks for your fast reply.
Then only temporary table can simulate array datatype.

--
I'm a MySQL DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:

Thread
When will MySQL support array datatype?Moon's Father15 Feb
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Martijn Tonies15 Feb
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Claudio Nanni15 Feb
    • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Moon's Father10 Mar
      • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Darryle Steplight10 Mar
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Andrew Garner10 Mar