List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:March 9 2009 11:41pm
Subject:Re: mysql behaviour
View as plain text
I do not know how debian works,
but in any case it is not even 'thinkable' a MySQL instance without
being able to read the error log,
you should at least be able to read MySQL server output (error log)
before going any further.

Dealing with the status you could reset the status and start monitoring
the status variables from now on to see the behavior,
but again, all the possible informations are needed to debug a supposed
mysql performance issue.

If you can do it, configure the exclusive error log file and restart the
server.

Cheers

Claudio

Miguel wrote:
> i m not lucky, the server has not an exclusive error log. It is not
> configure. It says:  Error logging goes to syslog. This is a Debian
> improvement :)
>
> but I can not see anything clear in syslog.
>

> On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 23:20 +0100, Claudio Nanni wrote:
>> uld be
>> just a Django problem (does not close correctly connections),

Thread
mysql behaviourMiguel8 Mar
  • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
    • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
      • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
        • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
          • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
  • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
    • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
      • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni10 Mar
        • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel10 Mar
          • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni10 Mar