List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:March 9 2009 10:20pm
Subject:Re: mysql behaviour
View as plain text
Still everything is relative, Aborted clients seems high but it could be
just a Django problem (does not close correctly connections),
can you tail some 100 lines from the mysql error log?

Miguel wrote:
> [...]
>>> | Qcache_free_memory                | 3048576     |
>>> | Qcache_hits                       | 447421329   |
>>> | Qcache_inserts                    | 13377148    |
>>> | Qcache_lowmem_prunes              | 4819545     |
>>> | Qcache_not_cached                 | 64236       |
>>> | Qcache_queries_in_cache           | 3617        |
>>> | Qcache_total_blocks               | 8471        |
>>> | Questions                         | 777237127   |
>>> | Rpl_status                        | NULL        |
>>> | Select_full_join                  | 0           |
>>> | Select_full_range_join            | 0           |
>>> | Select_range                      | 0           |
>>> | Select_range_check                | 0           |
>>> | Select_scan                       | 1           |
>>> | Slave_open_temp_tables            | 0           |
>>> | Slave_retried_transactions        | 0           |
>>> | Slave_running                     | OFF         |
>>> | Slow_launch_threads               | 0           |
>>> | Slow_queries                      | 0           |
>>> | Sort_merge_passes                 | 0           |
>>> | Sort_range                        | 0           |
>>> | Sort_rows                         | 0           |
>>> | Sort_scan                         | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_accept_renegotiates           | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_accepts                       | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_callback_cache_hits           | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_cipher                        |             |
>>> | Ssl_cipher_list                   |             |
>>> | Ssl_client_connects               | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_connect_renegotiates          | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_ctx_verify_depth              | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_ctx_verify_mode               | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_default_timeout               | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_finished_accepts              | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_finished_connects             | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_hits            | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_misses          | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_mode            | NONE        |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_overflows       | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_size            | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_session_cache_timeouts        | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_sessions_reused               | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_used_session_cache_entries    | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_verify_depth                  | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_verify_mode                   | 0           |
>>> | Ssl_version                       |             |
>>> | Table_locks_immediate             | 175862068   |
>>> | Table_locks_waited                | 12103       |
>>> | Tc_log_max_pages_used             | 0           |
>>> | Tc_log_page_size                  | 0           |
>>> | Tc_log_page_waits                 | 0           |
>>> | Threads_cached                    | 5           |
>>> | Threads_connected                 | 5           |
>>> | Threads_created                   | 581         |
>>> | Threads_running                   | 1           |
>>> | Uptime                            | 7100847     |

Thread
mysql behaviourMiguel8 Mar
  • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
    • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
      • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
        • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
          • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
  • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni9 Mar
    • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel9 Mar
      • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni10 Mar
        • Re: mysql behaviourMiguel10 Mar
          • Re: mysql behaviourClaudio Nanni10 Mar